I want to cut out the uncustomizable RGB in my molex fan!

I'm afraid that i would waste a fan please help which cable i should cut for the rgb light. brand is segotep.

You can buy multi-packs of 120mm Molex fans for $10. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

22 minutes ago, Jason Scott said:

I'm afraid that i would waste a fan please help which cable i should cut for the rgb light. brand is segotep.

Pic of the fan? I can easily remove the leds on my cheap chinese fans if i want by just cutting or yanking it

6 minutes ago, Middcore said:

You can buy multi-packs of 120mm Molex fans for $10. 

Generic fans go for 2$ or less, here in indo my local market has generic fans for ~1$, you should not pay over 3$ for generic fans

37 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Pic of the fan? I can easily remove the leds on my cheap chinese fans if i want by just cutting or yanking it

Generic fans go for 2$ or less, here in indo my local market has generic fans for ~1$, you should not pay over 3$ for generic fans

I don't currently have device to capture the picture, but the fan has two cables. and those are with the 4 pin male molex connector. There's no fancy things such as 3 pin rgb connector or 4 pin fan connector.

Would hazard a guess that you only have 12 V (red) and ground (black), and thus the LED connection is likely on the PCB or within the hub of the fan. Long story short, don't cut either of the cables.