Games visibly stutter when required to load assets for the 1st time -/- High Drive response times on brand new NVME's

Hi all,

Hopefully the collective experience of this site might be able to assist me with my rather annoying issue which despite being a different system seems to have followed me.

The Issue:

I've noticed that the game(s) visibly stutter when it/they needs to load assets (I have not provided a list as this is occurring in ALL games) This behaviour can also at times be observed when loading regular media such as mp4's into Media Player and other similar software. As mentioned above I have built two systems in an attempt to resolve this at the hardware level and bizarrely its present on both incarnations.

Duration of Issue:

This has been ongoing for a number of months. Previously everything was smooth with zero issues until suddenly this issue manifested and I've no idea what caused it.

Suspicions: 

I've noticed that the NVME's post high drive response times via Task Manager which manifest visually onscreen. The drives are usually running at 0.5ms or 1.7ms until they will suddenly spike to 33ms and up into 180ms at times. 

Two System Specifications:

CPU: 12900K / 5950X

RAM: DDR5 6000 / DDR4 3600

MOBO: MSI Z690 Unify / ASUS X570 ProArt

BOOT: 2TB WD SN850 / 1TB Samsung 970

2ND DRIVE: 2TB WD SN850 / 2TB Samsung 980 Pro

PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 1200W / BeQuiet Dark Power 1000W

GPU: EVGA RTX3080Ti FTW3 Ultra (Carried between both systems but is a new GPU as previous version used with the 5950X was RMA'd)

AIO: EK 360 Basic (Carried between both systems, mounted correctly with Thermal Grizzly paste) 

BIOS: Most recent version for both

NVME Firmware: Current version for both

NVIDIA Driver: Test on both the most recent Game Ready and Studio drivers using DDU between installs

Fix Attempts:

1) Multiple OS rebuilds including offline media.

2) Game Bar disabled etc
2) Indexing disabled / enabled

3) Superfetch disabled / enabled

4) REBAR enabled / disabled

5) CPU's OC'd and tested at stock

6) RAM OC'd and tested at stock

7) Multiple monitors used including VRR and Fixed panels

8) Different peripherals used

9) Rolled bac to old BIOS's and GPU drivers

10) Reinstall of all Steam games

11) Steam files verified

Thanks,