RTX 3060 and a GT 710

Skamous
Go to solution Solved by --SID--,

GT 710 and RTX 3060 use different drivers and do not work properly in the same machine. Remove the GT 710, enable the iGPU in the BIOS and connect a monitor to the motherboard.

I recently bought a pc off a friend of mine that came with a 3060 oc and a Gt 710 graphics card, he swore to me that he had both cards running while plugged into his pc but they one time I tried the GT 710 was the only graphics card that showed up and when I took it out I had to redownload the RTX 3060 drivers. It wont really matter if this isnt possible im asking more out of curiosity.

Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus

CPU: Intel i7-9700k

GPU 1: RTX 3060 OC edition

GPU 2: Gt 710

It's possible. The 3060 can be the main GPU that does all the heavy lifting and the secondary 710 just as a display output slave.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

GT 710 and RTX 3060 use different drivers and do not work properly in the same machine. Remove the GT 710, enable the iGPU in the BIOS and connect a monitor to the motherboard.