PC Crashing After One Minute

BStone

Hello all!

Recently built my first PC and running into some issues after about two weeks.

I was in the middle of a Warzone game when my PC crashed. Started it back up and after about a minute after putting in my login pin, it crashes again. Long story short, the PC crashed after roughly a minute after putting in my pin. Went into bios and watched temps, everything seemed normal and no crashing occured.

Nothing is overclocked by me (GPU comes overclocked?).

Here is a list of the parts I used.

Motherboard: MSI Mag B550 Tomahawk (Bios was updated via USB to account for CPU.)

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900

GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Gaming OC 8G

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz

Storage: Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe

Assuming a windows system, you check the logs to see what the system was doing at the time of/before the crash?  Any memory dumps created?

You could possibly have a corrupt version of Windows. If all else fails I would try to reinstall your OS. Reinstalling your OS is a long, and annoying process but sometimes it has to be done to be able to use your PC. You could also try the Windows troubleshooter, which doesn't work a lot of the time, but you go to Control Panel then click Troubleshooting, after that click view all on the left side of the screen. Finally click System Maintenance. If none of this works then I honestly wouldn't be too surprised, I am very new in the PC world and I'm trying to help as much as I can.

Forgot to mention, does booting into safe mode yield a stable system?  Would give you time to troubleshoot as well.

18 minutes ago, Taerin said:

Assuming a windows system, you check the logs to see what the system was doing at the time of/before the crash?  Any memory dumps created?

Yes, it is a Windows 11 system.

Checked and the last and only critical error is 11 Of the Kernal Power 41 codes. 

Looked that code up but from what I found seems it would be numerous issues but too many to narrow it down much further from what I am understanding. 

7 minutes ago, Taerin said:

Forgot to mention, does booting into safe mode yield a stable system?  Would give you time to troubleshoot as well.

25 minutes ago, alex.ausmus said:

You could possibly have a corrupt version of Windows. If all else fails I would try to reinstall your OS. Reinstalling your OS is a long, and annoying process but sometimes it has to be done to be able to use your PC. You could also try the Windows troubleshooter, which doesn't work a lot of the time, but you go to Control Panel then click Troubleshooting, after that click view all on the left side of the screen. Finally click System Maintenance. If none of this works then I honestly wouldn't be too surprised, I am very new in the PC world and I'm trying to help as much as I can.

I've tried your options to no prevail other than trying a clean os. 

14 minutes ago, Taerin said:

Safe Mode is not stable either. 

44 minutes ago, BStone said:

I've tried your options to no prevail other than trying a clean os. 

Alright, pushed came to shove and I did a clean os wipe. 

Thus far no issues with it shutting down. (Knock on Wood)

23 minutes ago, BStone said:

Alright, pushed came to shove and I did a clean os wipe. 

Thus far no issues with it shutting down. (Knock on Wood)

Issue is still persisting. Not sure what to do. 

Brand and model of the PSU?

What BIOS version is the motherboard running?

XMP enabled?

5 hours ago, --SID-- said:

Brand and model of the PSU?

What BIOS version is the motherboard running?

XMP enabled?

Hey Sid!

PSU: Corsair CX750F RGB, 750 Watt, 80 PLUS Bronze

Bios Ver: E7C91AMS.A90

XMP was enabled, it was on profile 1. Disabled XMP and the issue is still occurring unfortunately.