Gaming PC Build including Monitor 21:9 1440p 144Hz

Budget (including currency): 2000 - 2100 USD/EUR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk, Red Dead Redemption, Horizon Series, Total War Warhammer, Paradox Grand Strategy Games

Other details: PC Part Picker. I've attached a more accurate description in .xlsx and .txt format with prices (total atm is 2045 USD). 

Hi, everyone, I have no previous experience building PCs, and I'm trying to make my first build. The PC I'm trying to build is going to be used primarily for non-competitive gaming, mostly open world RPGs and strategy games, with some MMOs, as well as some reading and videos on the internet. 

My biggest concern is whether the parts I've picked are a good match and if they are compatible. They should be, it's what I was most concerned with, but I did get a warning on pcpartpicker.com about the motherboard BIOS.
I don't mind spending a bit for aesthetics, but I'm want to avoid flashy RGB light shows. 

Do you have any suggestions how I can optimize the current build? 

I'd really appreciate any questions, comments, or ideas you might have.

Thanks.

New PC Build.xlsx New PC Build.txt

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/Lq2prD

first off, u will want t o go intel 12th gen. it just performs better than ryzen right now. Then, i think we can upgrade ur GPU to a 6800XT. IMO ur spending too much on the case. u can shave some money off it. 

6 hours ago, Gelebor said:

mostly open world RPGs and strategy games

open world games tend to use a lot of Vram. so, the 6800XT will perform better at the uQHD resolution that the 3070. 

are u sure u want an ultrawide ?? for the price of an ultrawide over a regular 1440p monitor, u could get a 3080 or a 6900XT. ignore the ultrawide ive put in the build  i put it there because i couldnt find the one that uve mentioned. just buy the one that u already decided on. that should put the build within ur budget.. use the rest of the list tho.  

The intel CPU comes with a stock cooler that is more than capable of handling the cpu. so im not including a 3rd party cooler.