RX 6800 (non-XT) owners [Possible to achieve 70-75% TDP w/ Undervolt+ Light Underclock?]

Ichi-Zero

Hello Fellow LTTers~

I'm considering retiring my GTX 1080 - after years of great service and upgrading to a RX 6800 (non-XT) for 1440p gaming; I just lean more towards a cooler/quieter setup - even if it costs a few frames; I'm willing to make this tradeoff.
Thought I'd reach out to RX 6800 (non-XT) owners on the possibility of reaching 70-75% specified TDP w/ undervolt+ light underclock (maybe 5% - no more than 10% max). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

For additional context:

Since I have a stealth setup that's been integrated into a shelf, the PC is laying flat on the side - in a MATX case; w/ [x2] 140mm Noctua AF fans (intake), a single 120m exhaust + PSU fan exhaust + spacing between the expansion slots due to the positive air pressure. This setup has served me very well; and is very quiet - barely audible even when running at load; CPU (3700x) and GPU temps are fantastic and I'd like to keep it this way for my preferences.

Edit: Corrected typos, cleaned up grammar and added more info.

34 minutes ago, Ichi-Zero said:

I just lean more towards a cooler/quieter setup

You really should be buying lower end hardware with larger heat sinks and fans then vs trying to underclock more expensive hardware. Basically if you want a noticeable difference in temps and noise you need to make a far bigger change than trading one high end gpu for another high end gpu and expecting different.

I have the xt vs the non xt , but regardless , these cards run really hot when in use which is in line with how modern hardware is trending toward maximum heat to achieve performance goals. Gotta buy much lower end stuff if you don't want to notice it.