Dual EPS connector for server

Tycho_Tech

Hey, im looking for a cheap PSU with 2 EPS connectors, I found the Sharkoon SHP 600W bronze and it seems to have 2 EPS connectors, but I don't know if it's good quality, can anyone help me? 

CPU-8pin-om-4-4pin-voeding-Kabel-ATX-12V-Duurzaam-PSU-P4-om-P8-voor-Corsair.jpg

You can use a molex to 8 pin adapter. Ive used one and its been fine. Most of the older xeons aren't that power hungry, so molex is fine power wise. Id rather have a good psu with an adapter than a cheaper psu without.

3 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

You can use a molex to 8 pin adapter. Ive used one and its been fine. Most of the older xeons aren't that power hungry, so molex is fine power wise. Id rather have a good psu with an adapter than a cheaper psu without.

But this PSU has 2 EPS cables built in (it's not modular) and it has a 95w tdp

5 hours ago, Tycho_Tech said:

Hey, im looking for a cheap PSU with 2 EPS connectors, I found the Sharkoon SHP 600W bronze and it seems to have 2 EPS connectors, but I don't know if it's good quality, can anyone help me? 

It's pretty shitty quality, but probably won't fail spectacularly for a couple years.

Why do you not want a good PSU?  You don't plan to actually use this board?  Just testing it so you can sell it on eBay?