Games randomly freeze after installing razer synapse

Flyingchickennugget27

Hello, I recently got a razer huntsman mini and installed razer synapse, now my games randomly freeze and i have to power off my computer to get off it, i also removed a temporary second monitor at the same time so maybe thats the cause, is there any fix to this, any help is appreciated

49 minutes ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

Hello, I recently got a razer huntsman mini and installed razer synapse, now my games randomly freeze and i have to power off my computer to get off it, i also removed a temporary second monitor at the same time so maybe thats the cause, is there any fix to this, any help is appreciated

Still freezing after stuff was removed?  The app might have left stuff behind even with the uninstall.  Uninstall wizards just kinda suck.  My memory is DDU only works on video card software so a clean install might be needed.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.