best laptop for editing, blender, audio mixing work

I am looking for a laptop that is good at video editing and such, I don't really care about the cost I'm looking at either the M1 pro or max macbook or the new xps 13 laptop

If money is no object, you should probably grab something like the Razer Blade 17, and definitely pick up a warranty because it's Razer.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

6 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

If money is no object, you should probably grab something like the Razer Blade 17, and definitely pick up a warranty because it's Razer.

I don't need all that but the 15 inch version with a 3060 looks very interesting thank you!

Before going for M1 make sure that your preferred software either works well with Rosetta or has a good Apple silicon native port. Many "workstation" programs have really bad ports (at least for now) or run badly on Rosetta, and you could end up with a new computer that works worse than your last one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

2 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

Before going for M1 make sure that your preferred software either works well with Rosetta or has a good Apple silicon native port. Many "workstation" programs have really bad ports (at least for now) or run badly on Rosetta, and you could end up with a new computer that works worse than your last one.

Okay thank you so much for that!