My gpu has very low usage in games

yes_eden

Hey guys ive recently saw that i am getting less than 100 fps in minecraft bedrock with an RTX 3060 but the funny thing is that i have another pc with a Ryzen 5 5600X and it gets over 500 fps and thats with vsync off for both, so idk what on earth is happening. I realized that my GPU is only running at about 10% with my intel system and 100% with my AMD one so......... i dont think this is normal. In other games its also the same the AMD system performs better with the same GPU.

Troubleshooting steps ive taken so far:

Reinstall windows (still same result after multiple reinstalls)

Updated Graphics Drivers to latest

tried "prefer maximum performance" in Nvidia Control Panel 

Turned off vsync in all games

Tried an older GPU and it has the same behavior 

called Gigabyte (GPU manufacturer) they couldn't help me

Thats all i have tried to resolve this problem with my intel system 

if someone can help me with this problem that would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

Intel System specs:

Intel Core i7 10700F

32GB 2666mhz DDR4 Ram

Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3060 Elite V2

Castle 240RGB (240mm AIO cooler)

750W PSU from Seasonic

Asus TUF H570 WIFI motherboard

1x 1TB M.2 SSD

1x 500GB M.2 SSD

1x 1TB HDD 

and like 9 RGB fans 

P.S before you ask me i use my intel system as my daily driver. My AMD system is just for backup. 

Its the first time i am hearing something like this,
Have you check the temps in on the cpu? Could be the cooler is a bit off, could also try resetting bios to default  incase there's a issue there..

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

hello, I have a 3060 and my games don't even reach 100 fps I've been trying to get an answer as well but nothing even at low setting I'm getting horrible fps. I've tried everything but resetting bios but it's been a really bad experience. Im just stuck dont know what to do.  @Srijan Verma @yes_eden

PC:   Case: NZXT 510 | Motherboard: z490 PRO WIFI | CPU: Intel I5-11600k | GPU: MSI 3060 trio 12g | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32g 3200mhz | COOLER: Cool Master 212 | 6 RGB fans | Power Supply: 650 watts | 

7 minutes ago, SUIIIIIIII said:

hello, I have a 3060 and my games don't even reach 100 fps I've been trying to get an answer as well but nothing even at low setting I'm getting horrible fps. I've tried everything but resetting bios but it's been a really bad experience. Im just stuck dont know what to do.  @Srijan Verma @yes_eden

Create your own thread

in my experience 2 problems can cause this issue:
1. The GPU isn't getting enough power(which indicates something is wrong with either the PSU or the GPU Power Delivery)
2. Somehow the GPU drivers are messing up the frequency and power targets(A clean install of your drivers worth a shot in this case)
i suggest running benchmarks like Fur mark or 3D Mark and monitor your GPU power usage with program's like MSI Afterburner  
re seating GPU's PCIe power connectors might worth a shot too.

10 hours ago, emosun said:

Create your own thread

I did a few weeks ago we did extensive monitoring of my system and didn't conclude on anything. @emosun

PC:   Case: NZXT 510 | Motherboard: z490 PRO WIFI | CPU: Intel I5-11600k | GPU: MSI 3060 trio 12g | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32g 3200mhz | COOLER: Cool Master 212 | 6 RGB fans | Power Supply: 650 watts |