Help my pc won’t boot

CamoBoy
Go to solution Solved by killswitch6000,

check the power supply cables and see if all of them are connected properly. something similar happened to me and i realised that the cables were lose on the PSU end. If the red light isnt coming on then its probable that the board doesnt have power. so when u were doing the additional wiring, u may have loosened the cable on the PSU side. if all is fine there, check the 24 pin header on the motherboard side. 

Hey i’m looking for some help and guidance on getting my PC to boot this is a Fresh Build initially I was able to get it to light up and have the fans spin for about a second but I had wiring to still do and after getting the wiring done the motherboard Is no longer getting power to it I believe because I no longer see the red indicator light on the top left of the ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard

C7C14E6A-A94D-4FE1-AAE5-6EEF933D7489.jpeg

check the power supply cables and see if all of them are connected properly. something similar happened to me and i realised that the cables were lose on the PSU end. If the red light isnt coming on then its probable that the board doesnt have power. so when u were doing the additional wiring, u may have loosened the cable on the PSU side. if all is fine there, check the 24 pin header on the motherboard side.