Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should I buy the prebuilt CORSAIR VENGEANCE a7200 for Gaming?

So Im very new to the pc market and im looking to buy my first gaming PC and decided to go the prebuilt route.  

Im interested in the CORSAIR VENGEANCE a7200 CS-9050011-NA which is listed for around $1500 on the Microsoft website and features an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X ,16GB memory/1TB Ssd ,and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070.

I want to be able to run games like Apex Legends at a pretty high frame rate (somewhere around 180 fps) at 1080p or a slightly lower fps at 1440p. I was just wondering if this prebuilt would fulfill my needs and if there were any better alternatives on the market at a similar price.

Thx for the help.

It honestly doesnt sound so bad, but what are the full specs? I am sure its fine and that case it shouldnt have thermal issues. if you dont mind paying the extra for not building it yourself.

Edit:

I guess this is it: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Systems/CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-Series-Gaming-PC/p/CS-9050011-NA?qty=1

It doesnt mention the PSU and Motherboard, but assuming its a 650Watt and one of the cheapest B550 full ATX around, I get this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4TKvbK for $1460, the $1500 you mention doesnt seem bad at all. 

The microsoft website doesn't really specify the exact specs but looking at the same serial on the corsair website it looks like it has 16gb of vengeance ddr4-3200, a msi B550 motherboard, corsair 80+ gold power supply, and corsair H100i pro xt cpu cooling.

2 minutes ago, GabeDaBabe said:

The microsoft website doesn't really specify the exact specs but looking at the same serial on the corsair website it looks like it has 16gb of vengeance ddr4-3200, a msi B550 motherboard, corsair 80+ gold power supply, and corsair H100i pro xt cpu cooling.

Yeah, check my edit, buying similar parts would actually be less than 100 bucks difference. actually I think its a good deal.

Apex is not hard to run, it will run great at 1080p in a RTX 3070

I saw this offer on microcenter

https://www.microcenter.com/product/648319/asus-rog-strix-ga15dk-gaming-pc-platinum-collection

Same thing with extra RAM and 1TB HDD for $1500, but air cooler instead of AIO, which honestly for a 5600X isn't a big deal.

Honestly you'll do even better with building your own if you're willing to go into used parts market.

If you found my answer to your post helpful, be sure to react or mark it as solution 😄