I'm in trouble... please help..!!

Ayush008

Hello guys,

I hope you all are doing well

Stay safe and healthy 

Your opinion is highly valuable for me 

Please feel free to share me your thoughts 

I have recently ordered s95b from usa through ups but according to our govt. any led of 55 inch is not allowed from outside, so they have seized the product...now I m thinking to purchase z1 lg 8k but it's way to expensive so my parents are not allowing me to use it

What should I do now ..?🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Your government officials should resell it now, call them 🙂

Or change country...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Um. So the $2000 TV was problem with your country, ok..

But the $30,000 TV is a problem with your parents? 

I think I have more questions than answers for you.

Do we get to choose what kind of trouble?   If so I’d say try antibiotics and stop wearing costumes made for pets.  This sounds like an issue with specific legal ramifications of the country involved.  Since this is not stated not a whole lot can even be suggested.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

If you buy using your own money, they is nothing your parents should said no. 

If you are requesting your parents buy for you this USD $35k TV. You are too much even if your parents is freaking rich. 

This TV costing a 🏠 and you are asking for help as your parent reject it! Seriously?!?

Also what happen to the first one S95B? Just let the money burn?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC 24G, X570 AORUS Elite WIFI Motherboard, HyperX FURY 32GB DDR4-3200 RGB RAM, Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 Sound Card, Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SATA 500GB, ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 SATA 2TB, Asus HyperX Fury RGB SSD 960GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 3.5 HDD 2TB, Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240R ARGB, Cooler Master MASTERFAN MF120R ARGB, Cooler Master ELV8 Graphics Card Holder ARGB, Asus ROG Strix 1000G PSU, Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH RGB Case, Windows 11 Pro (22H2).

Laptop: Asus Vivobook "A Bathing Ape" - ASUS Vivobook S 15 OLED BAPE Edition: Intel i9-13900H, 16 GB RAM, 15.6" 2.8K 120hz OLED | Apple MacBook Pro 14" 2023: M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, NVMe 512 GB | Asus VivoBook 15 OLED: Intel® Core™ i3-1125G4, Intel UHD, 8 GB RAM, Micron NVMe 512 GB | Illegear Z5 SKYLAKE: Intel Core i7-6700HQ, Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M, 16 GB RAM, ADATA SU800 M.2 SATA 512GB.

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey OLED G9 49" 5120x1440 240hz QD-OLED HDR, LG OLED Flex 42LX3QPSA 41.5" 3840x2160 bendable 120hz WOLED, AOC 24G2SP 24" 1920x1080 165hz SDR, LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor 34" 34GN850 3440x1440 144hz (160hz OC) NanoIPS HDR, LG Ultrawide Gaming Monitor 34" 34UC79G 2560x1080 144hz IPS SDR, LG 24MK600 24" 1920x1080 75hz Freesync IPS SDR, BenQ EW2440ZH 24" 1920x1080 75hz VA SDR.

Input Device: Asus ROG Azoth Wireless Mechanical KeyboardAsus ROG Chakram X Origin Wireless MouseLogitech G913 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Logitech G502X Wireless Mouse, Logitech G903 Lightspeed HERO Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech Pro X, Logitech MX Keys, Logitech MX Master 3, XBOX Wireless Controller Covert Forces Edition, Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combos.

Entertainment: LG 55" C9 OLED HDR Smart UHD TV with AI ThinQ®, 65" Samsung AU7000 4K UHD Smart TV, SONOS Beam (Gen 2) Dolby Atmos Soundbar, SONOS Sub Mini, SONOS Era 100 x2, SONOS Era 300 Dolby Atmos, Logitech G560 2.1 USB & Bluetooth Speaker, Logitech Z625 2.1 THX Speaker, Edifier M1370BT 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker, LG SK9Y 5.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio SoundBar, Sony MDR-Z1R, Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EX, Sony WF-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM4, Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds2, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019 edition), Apple TV 4K (2017 & 2021 Edition), Chromecast with Google TV, Sony UBP-X700 UltraHD Blu-ray, Panasonic DMP-UB400 UltraHD Blu-ray.

Mobile & Smart Watch: Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max (Natural Titanium), Apple Watch Series 8 Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop (Graphite).

Others Gadgets: Asus SBW-06D2X-U Blu-ray RW Drive, 70 TB Ext. HDD, j5create JVCU100 USB HD Webcam with 360° rotation, ZTE UONU F620, Maxis Fibre WiFi 6 Router, Fantech MPR800 Soft Cloth RGB Gaming Mousepad, Fantech Headset Headphone Stand AC3001S RGB Lighting Base Tower, Infiniteracer RGB Gaming Chair

6 hours ago, PDifolco said:

Your government officials should resell it now, call them 🙂

Or change country...

Haha quite,

I wish I was born in USA....

6 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Um. So the $2000 TV was problem with your country, ok..

But the $30,000 TV is a problem with your parents? 

I think I have more questions than answers for you.

Thnx @GuiltySpark_, for your response.

I have rtx 3090, want to take advantage of it.. that's why i want to go for 8k plus after the launch of z2, z1 price should be dropped down🤞🤞

6 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Do we get to choose what kind of trouble?   If so I’d say try antibiotics and stop wearing costumes made for pets.  This sounds like an issue with specific legal ramifications of the country involved.  Since this is not stated not a whole lot can even be suggested.

First of all thnx @Bombastinator,

For your response..

Actually I can understand, my eplanation sounds very confusing.... actually before s95b I was planning for 8k but the price was way too high but may be after the release of z2, the price of z1 should be dropped down...

Regarding S95b, I can't do anything... 😔😔

6 hours ago, Andrewtst said:

If you buy using your own money, they is nothing your parents should said no. 

If you are requesting your parents buy for you this USD $35k TV. You are too much even if your parents is freaking rich. 

This TV costing a 🏠 and you are asking for help as your parent reject it! Seriously?!?

Also what happen to the first one S95B? Just let the money burn?

Thnx @Andrewtst,

For sharing your opinion... 

I appreciate it.... 

Well now look I thought otherwise but I may be wrong and frequently I'm but if I'm wrong, I just want to put right....

I have ordered s95b from USA but acc. to our govt. rule any led of 55 inch from other country comes under restricted items, so my product has been seized by custom officers....

Before s95b, I was thinking to go for z1 but the price was way too high...after the launch of z2, I thought may be the price of z1 should be dropped down...

42 minutes ago, Ayush008 said:

First of all thnx @Bombastinator,

For your response..

Actually I can understand, my eplanation sounds very confusing.... actually before s95b I was planning for 8k but the price was way too high but may be after the release of z2, the price of z1 should be dropped down...

Regarding S95b, I can't do anything... 😔😔

I am not sure why your parents should have anything to do with this

But anyway... 

Forget 8k, your 3090 would be able to barely game at 60 fps on a few well optimised title. You will have to put up with a blurred imageห due to not be able to render the them at native resolution in most game (and it's may not be even about your GPU, most games doesn't even have the 8k skin for their assets)

You should focus on 4k on a better TV, it's better suite to your GPU, it will provide you with better gaming experience (and probably image quality), and it will also save you some money.

Samsung isn't the only option if you want QD-OLED and don't mind massive screen size, you can always go for Sony A95k (which cost more than S95B but a lot less than 30k.) If you want to save some money, go for the traditional WRGB OLED. Top model LG WRGB with heatsink like G2 can be even brighter than QD-OLED in HDR (just not in full screen - but they weren't that far off either) but the regular C2 is also fine and a lot cheaper. 

On that same topic, Panasonic also have some OLED model with heatsink and high refresh rate, their LZ2000 and LZ1500 shoud be a fine option. 

Or if you just want something bright without caring too much about response time, then there's always mini-LED that can get far brighter than even QD-OLED in full screen (in any windows actually)

1 hour ago, Ayush008 said:

Thnx @GuiltySpark_, for your response.

I have rtx 3090, want to take advantage of it.. that's why i want to go for 8k plus after the launch of z2, z1 price should be dropped down🤞🤞

For gaming, 4K already not well optimize with full maximum setting. Even though you have the highest RTX 3090 (for now) but you still need to compromise the quality a lot to compensate the over kill 8K resolution for the moment.

Save your money, just go for a great quality 4K OLED TV from Sony or LG or Panasonic.

Total ignore the 8K, beside gaming, they is no media for it also beside few 8K demo at YouTube.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC 24G, X570 AORUS Elite WIFI Motherboard, HyperX FURY 32GB DDR4-3200 RGB RAM, Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 Sound Card, Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SATA 500GB, ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 SATA 2TB, Asus HyperX Fury RGB SSD 960GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 3.5 HDD 2TB, Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240R ARGB, Cooler Master MASTERFAN MF120R ARGB, Cooler Master ELV8 Graphics Card Holder ARGB, Asus ROG Strix 1000G PSU, Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH RGB Case, Windows 11 Pro (22H2).

Laptop: Asus Vivobook "A Bathing Ape" - ASUS Vivobook S 15 OLED BAPE Edition: Intel i9-13900H, 16 GB RAM, 15.6" 2.8K 120hz OLED | Apple MacBook Pro 14" 2023: M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, NVMe 512 GB | Asus VivoBook 15 OLED: Intel® Core™ i3-1125G4, Intel UHD, 8 GB RAM, Micron NVMe 512 GB | Illegear Z5 SKYLAKE: Intel Core i7-6700HQ, Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M, 16 GB RAM, ADATA SU800 M.2 SATA 512GB.

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey OLED G9 49" 5120x1440 240hz QD-OLED HDR, LG OLED Flex 42LX3QPSA 41.5" 3840x2160 bendable 120hz WOLED, AOC 24G2SP 24" 1920x1080 165hz SDR, LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor 34" 34GN850 3440x1440 144hz (160hz OC) NanoIPS HDR, LG Ultrawide Gaming Monitor 34" 34UC79G 2560x1080 144hz IPS SDR, LG 24MK600 24" 1920x1080 75hz Freesync IPS SDR, BenQ EW2440ZH 24" 1920x1080 75hz VA SDR.

Input Device: Asus ROG Azoth Wireless Mechanical KeyboardAsus ROG Chakram X Origin Wireless MouseLogitech G913 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Logitech G502X Wireless Mouse, Logitech G903 Lightspeed HERO Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech Pro X, Logitech MX Keys, Logitech MX Master 3, XBOX Wireless Controller Covert Forces Edition, Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combos.

Entertainment: LG 55" C9 OLED HDR Smart UHD TV with AI ThinQ®, 65" Samsung AU7000 4K UHD Smart TV, SONOS Beam (Gen 2) Dolby Atmos Soundbar, SONOS Sub Mini, SONOS Era 100 x2, SONOS Era 300 Dolby Atmos, Logitech G560 2.1 USB & Bluetooth Speaker, Logitech Z625 2.1 THX Speaker, Edifier M1370BT 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker, LG SK9Y 5.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio SoundBar, Sony MDR-Z1R, Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EX, Sony WF-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM4, Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds2, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019 edition), Apple TV 4K (2017 & 2021 Edition), Chromecast with Google TV, Sony UBP-X700 UltraHD Blu-ray, Panasonic DMP-UB400 UltraHD Blu-ray.

Mobile & Smart Watch: Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max (Natural Titanium), Apple Watch Series 8 Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop (Graphite).

Others Gadgets: Asus SBW-06D2X-U Blu-ray RW Drive, 70 TB Ext. HDD, j5create JVCU100 USB HD Webcam with 360° rotation, ZTE UONU F620, Maxis Fibre WiFi 6 Router, Fantech MPR800 Soft Cloth RGB Gaming Mousepad, Fantech Headset Headphone Stand AC3001S RGB Lighting Base Tower, Infiniteracer RGB Gaming Chair

35 minutes ago, Andrewtst said:

For gaming, 4K already not well optimize with full maximum setting. Even though you have the highest RTX 3090 (for now) but you still need to compromise the quality a lot to compensate the over kill 8K resolution for the moment.

Save your money, just go for a great quality 4K OLED TV from Sony or LG or Panasonic.

Total ignore the 8K, beside gaming, they is no media for it also beside few 8K demo at YouTube.

I agree with your point. 

Your explanation is pretty logical.

But s95b is the best display right now  and they have seized my product.....I want it back man.... shit

G2 and c2 aren't available yet....

Is there any better oled 4k tv or monitor right now in the market 

Please suggest man....!!

4 minutes ago, Ayush008 said:

But s95b is the best display right now  and they have seized my product.....I want it back man.... shit

G2 and c2 aren't available yet....

Is there any better oled 4k tv or monitor right now in the market

@e22big already suggested that you should look into the Sony A95K - unfortunately it comes in 55" and 65"

What retailers do you use? How do you purchase televisions larger than 55" in your country?

LG C1 and G1 are still perfectly competent 4K OLED televisions for gaming.

Otherwise your best bet may be the Samsung 50" QN90B MiniLED.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 hour ago, e22big said:

I am not sure why your parents should have anything to do with this

But anyway... 

Forget 8k, your 3090 would be able to barely game at 60 fps on a few well optimised title. You will have to put up with a blurred imageห due to not be able to render the them at native resolution in most game (and it's may not be even about your GPU, most games doesn't even have the 8k skin for their assets)

You should focus on 4k on a better TV, it's better suite to your GPU, it will provide you with better gaming experience (and probably image quality), and it will also save you some money.

Samsung isn't the only option if you want QD-OLED and don't mind massive screen size, you can always go for Sony A95k (which cost more than S95B but a lot less than 30k.) If you want to save some money, go for the traditional WRGB OLED. Top model LG WRGB with heatsink like G2 can be even brighter than QD-OLED in HDR (just not in full screen - but they weren't that far off either) but the regular C2 is also fine and a lot cheaper. 

On that same topic, Panasonic also have some OLED model with heatsink and high refresh rate, their LZ2000 and LZ1500 shoud be a fine option. 

Or if you just want something bright without caring too much about response time, then there's always mini-LED that can get far brighter than even QD-OLED in full screen (in any windows actually)

Thnx @e22big,

For your co-operation and understanding my situation👍👍👍👍👍 but here comes the another pain...C2, G2 and A95K, any of these aren't available yet in the market....

Damm.... what should I do now.....

2 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

@e22big already suggested that you should look into the Sony A95K - unfortunately it comes in 55" and 65"

What retailers do you use? How do you purchase televisions larger than 55" in your country?

LG C1 and G1 are still perfectly competent 4K OLED televisions for gaming.

Otherwise your best bet may be the Samsung 50" QN90B MiniLED.

Thnx @saint_louis_bagels, For your co-operation and understanding my situation👍👍👍👍👍 but here comes the another pain...C2, G2 and A95K, any of these aren't available yet in the market....

1 minute ago, Ayush008 said:

Thnx @saint_louis_bagels, For your co-operation and understanding my situation👍👍👍👍👍 but here comes the another pain...C2, G2 and A95K, any of these aren't available yet in the market....

You kind of ignored most of the comment.

What retailers do you use. Are you able to purchase televisions greater than 55" WITHIN your country?

Is the Samsung QN90B unappealing to you?

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 minute ago, Ayush008 said:

Thnx @e22big,

For your co-operation and understanding my situation👍👍👍👍👍 but here comes the another pain...C2, G2 and A95K, any of these aren't available yet in the market....

Wait I guess, it should be available globally sooner or later, I personally would never have imported any display from abroad, the risk is just too great (as well as the cost)

It's always better to wait for things to be available locally. If you really want to spend money, how about just getting a monitor? There's Alienware QD-OLED which should be excellent and serve your need in the mean time before more products became available. 

Or just go for last year C1 or G1. It shouldn't be a significant downgrade from the current option.

You from where? I from smaller country - Malaysia also can get C2.

Did you try to check those big electrical shop or local online store?

26 minutes ago, Andrewtst said:

You from where? I from smaller country - Malaysia also can get C2.

Did you try to check those big electrical shop or local online store?

From India....

Let me check it and will let u know 

59 minutes ago, e22big said:

Wait I guess, it should be available globally sooner or later, I personally would never have imported any display from abroad, the risk is just too great (as well as the cost)

It's always better to wait for things to be available locally. If you really want to spend money, how about just getting a monitor? There's Alienware QD-OLED which should be excellent and serve your need in the mean time before more products became available. 

Or just go for last year C1 or G1. It shouldn't be a significant downgrade from the current option.

Thnx for giving me ur valuable advice.....

Let me check, if by chance c2 or g2 are available in india...

1 hour ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

You kind of ignored most of the comment.

What retailers do you use. Are you able to purchase televisions greater than 55" WITHIN your country?

Is the Samsung QN90B unappealing to you?

Ignore.... no way, atleast not yours..:-)

Yes I'm able to purchase 4k tv  55 inch  or greater...

Thnx for your suggestion but I'm looking for oled...

24 minutes ago, Ayush008 said:

Thnx for giving me ur valuable advice.....

Let me check, if by chance c2 or g2 are available in india...

If you live in India, then it should be available - well, it listed on their website anyway, maybe try looking at the shop they mentioned. 

Oh and sorry, I did look at the G1 spec and it's a significant downgrade compared to G2. If you want QD-OLED level performance, try looking for G2 if possible. 

LG G2 65 (165cm) 4K Smart OLED evo TV, Cinema HDR | LG India

But if not for some reason, the G1 is actually pretty close to the C2 in performance. Should be close enough to not matter by much. If you really want a high end TV right now, it should do the job and seems to be available in your Amazon anyway.

LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 55G1PTZ (Dark Steel Silver) (OLED55G1PTZ) : Amazon.in: Electronics

6 minutes ago, e22big said:

If you live in India, then it should be available - well, it listed on their website anyway, maybe try looking at the shop they mentioned. 

Oh and sorry, I did look at the G1 spec and it's a significant downgrade compared to G2. If you want QD-OLED level performance, try looking for G2 if possible

Despite of having g busy schedule u still manage to co-operate with me... thnx..

Yes,c what happen...

The only problem with LG oleds is blue colour hides the original quality of picture....

But I don't have any other option...

I wish A95k is also available in india 🤞🤞

11 minutes ago, e22big said:

Oh and sorry, I did look at the G1 spec and it's a significant downgrade compared to G2. If you want QD-OLED level performance, try looking for G2 if possible. 

But if not for some reason, the G1 is actually pretty close to the C2 in performance. Should be close enough to not matter by much. If you really want a high end TV right now, it should do the job and seems to be available in your Amazon anyway.

LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 55G1PTZ (Dark Steel Silver) (OLED55G1PTZ) : Amazon.in: Electronics

I  guess a95k isn't available yet

1 hour ago, Ayush008 said:

Despite of having g busy schedule u still manage to co-operate with me... thnx..

Yes,c what happen...

The only problem with LG oleds is blue colour hides the original quality of picture....

But I don't have any other option...

I wish A95k is also available in india 🤞🤞

You're welcome, I am actually having a bit of time today so think nothing of it. 

If the blue colours is bothering you, you can always calibrate your TV or select other picture modes. LG is pretty decent in general when it comes to colour accuracy (but being WRGB, it does need to over emphasis green in some scene to compensate for the losses of colour volume from the extra white pixels)

Sony tends to get the best calibration by far, but you shouldn't feel anything in a normal use case. It will just looks worse in a size by size comparison. Spec-wise LG G2 is very impressive, especially in the brightness (but you might have a slight pink tint around the edge, it's a known issue with C2 that use EVO panel but may or may not be an issue with G2 which use EX panel instead)