Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it a good time to buy a 3060 ti ? I included a chart that tracks Amazons sales/price of this card over 260 days

Hi, 

I want to buy a 3060 ti so I can play some new modern games. All I play is star craft 2 and I need something new. I want to be able to play games like Elden Ring, Cyber Punk, Halo infinite, is this card even good enough? Sorry I am a noob but trying to do research. Also is it a good time to buy a card now or perhaps next month?

The blueline is new price, every dip in the line indicates a sale on this particular item

https://www.amazon.ca/Graphics-DisplayPort-Axial-tech-technology-capacitors/dp/B09CBQYXLN/ref=sr_1_7?crid=14JSAZY68OQTO&keywords=3060+ti&qid=1657056358&sprefix=3060ti%2Caps%2C82&sr=8-7

keepa.jpg

$700 CAD? 

Eh, it's not a terrible price but you can get an RX 6600 XT that performs almost as well for ~$500. 

Your "PC master race" thing is cringe. 

Buy 3070 or 3070ti... or same level Radeon

3060 Ti is Memery chip lottery. Either its Hynix V1 that has a lot of issues, or its Samsung. 

If you have the budget buy the 3070: every single spec is higher and the price difference isn't that much (where I live, anyway).