Ryzen 7 2700 and no GPU at the moment

Budget (including currency): 350€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games like (Forza, Ghost Recon, Assassin's Creed) and Rendering architecture stuff 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So I bought a Ryzen 7 2700 a while ago and had an RX 570 but sold it because I have a laptop and didn't used the PC that much. Now the prices a back down and I want to buy a graphic card but I don't know if the RX6600 is enough or the RX6600xt would fit better. Or if both are bottlenecked by my CPU.

Buy the best GPU you can afford on your budget.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Based on PCPartPicker, at 350€ your choice is a 6600. If you go up to 400€ it includes one 6600xt