Tempered glass upgrade Be Quiet! pure base 500

Mark.O99

Is there anybody who knows where you can find window fasteners for your tempered glass? want to make a custom window out of Plexiglass, but I really need those fasteners, not the bolts, but the screws inside the case for the window.

or I want to buy a glass window for my pure base 500, anyone know where to buy it cheap? (included fasteners) 

This kind of seems like an overly complicated question.

As long the fasteners you use match the threading present on the case, you can use any fasteners you want.

Definitely use a washer so that the force is evenly distributed to reduce the chance of cracking the plexiglass.

Also, bolts ARE fasteners, so your question is a little confusing.

Edited by saint_louis_bagels

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

I mean the complete set of fasteners, bolts, nuts, washers, dampers,

also, the case doesnt have threads, I believe I need some nuts for it to fasten the glass, but I can be wrong.

where can I buy the glass?

Knipsel.PNG

46 minutes ago, Mark.O99 said:

I mean the complete set of fasteners, bolts, nuts, washers, dampers,

also, the case doesnt have threads, I believe I need some nuts for it to fasten the glass, but I can be wrong.

where can I buy the glass?

Knipsel.PNG

Uh have you personally handled the side panel of this case? Or any tempered glass side panel?

Because if you have, then you would realize you're just saying a bunch of words.

In generic terms, the glass panel in affixed to the case using 4 fasteners + washers located at each corner of the panel. Each corner is fastened to the existing threads on the case.

Fasteners = screws, bolts, etc.

Nuts = self explanatory. But also unnecessary because obviously the case already has mounting points with threads. If you needed nuts, then how would you secure the panel to the case if the act of attaching the panel blocks the access point for you to tighten the nuts??

Washers = small ring that goes between the head of the fastener and the surface to distribute force - it's typically rubber for glass panels

Dampers = what

Can't help you with regards to sourcing (plexi)glass. Never ordered before.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |