Looking for relatively affordable ANC earbuds

I'm currently using some meh Amazon ANC earbuds (about $50 USD) and even though the ANC isn't amazing, it does the job well enough. Well now they're starting to have some issues with their bluetooth connectivity and I'm way outside the return window.

Anyways, what are some decent ANC earbuds that won't break the bank (around the $100 mark or preferably less)?

I am a fool

I like my Altec Lansing Nanobuds. Definitely have been a life saver on long-haul flights.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

The wireless earbud market is really flooded with far too many products.

Life P3i by Soundcore (by Anker) seems to be good.

I don't have personal experience with them, but Anker is a reputable name (in the battery and charger space), so you can feel fairly confident that it's not some no-name product recommendation.

Additionally, the EarFun Free 2 is thewirecutter's best wireless earbud under $100.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

You shouldn’t really need ANC on IEMs the seal should cut out a lot of the sound. I doubt you’ll get good ANC at that price anyway, Sony, Bose and Apple seem to be the only ones with good ANC 

On 7/5/2022 at 3:59 AM, saint_louis_bagels said:

Life P3i by Soundcore (by Anker) seems to be good.

Bought these after seeing you mention them and they're pretty decent. Looking forward to testing them on plane flights with a Microclimate helmet.

In my apartment, ANC blocks out constant noises like fans and A/C. Kinda poor isolation on their own for noise the ANC doesn't handle.