Soundproofed racks with cooling

johnkristian

Hi
I've been looking for different cooling solutions for a small server room I'm building for an SMB, and got a tips by one of my suppliers that there are soundproofed racks with integrated cooling, monitoring and PDU in existence.

Some of them also look really good (they are often used for integrating into offices).

I haven't looked too heavily into it yet, but these kinds of racks was news to me, and I figured it actually might solve @LinusTech's issue with server noise in the new LAB building.

I think they look REALLY neat, so I guess this might be an interesting solution to many larger youtubers and server-nerds like me, that have their own rack in the basement. Especially the noise dampening part.

I know there are several manufacturers that makes racks with built in cooling, but it's the first I've seen with noise dampening. 
I guess there are several that produces them, but Schneider Electrics make some at least, from about 30-ish U to 40-ish U:

https://www.se.com/ww/en/product-range/61820-netshelter-cx-enclosures/?preferredCountry=yes

If anyone knows how, please tip Linus/Jake/whomever about this.

If anyone have any experience with these, it would be nice if you would share. 🙂