Is M471A1G44AB0-CWE compatible with M471A1K43DB1-CWE

Hey all, I have question that got me thinking for quite some time, In my gaming laptop the ram model is M471A1K43DB1-CWE, and because I cant find any similar ram, I have to choose Is M471A1G44ABO-CWE model, So will those 2 models compatible with eachother or not?

With Kind Regards

-Falcon

resim_2022-07-04_181130680.png

resim_2022-07-04_181151894.png

M471A1G44ABO-CWE - Wrong info to base a comparison on because the number alone doesn't tell us jack about what you've got or want to get.
That's just a part number, in this case from Samsung which is more relevant info such as if you have a set of G. sKill Trident Z or Hingston Hyper sticks, that kind of info with the version number on the label is what we need to see.

Tell us what make, model, what size in GB's the kit is, how many sticks are in it and the version/revision of the kit you want and we can tell you something.
It's true at least with some kits the number you posted will also be on the label with specs of the sticks like it is with G. Skill, but not in all cases and it's mostly a part number reference for the manufacturer.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Just remember, speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Yeah both rams are from Samsung, I should have given more detail, I am not much of a techsavvy apologies.

Both rams are 8 gigabytes the laptop has 2 ram slots which the first slot already using the M471A1K43DB1-CWE model, no idea for revision/version could not find it on google.

Samsung  M471A1K43DB1-CWE 8GB PC4-25600 DDR4-3200MHz non-ECC Unbuffered CL22 260-Pin SoDimm 1.2V 
Samsung  M471A1G44AB0-CWE 8GB PC4-25600 DDR4-3200MHz non-ECC Unbuffered CL22 260-Pin SoDimm 1.2V 

I hope these information will determine the compatibility, 

resim_2022-07-04_184352577.png

resim_2022-07-04_184402992.png

You're wanting info on RAM for a lappy - I apologize but I can't help you there myself (Not a lappy guy) but know others here can.
I'll have to bow out and let them take it from here.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Just remember, speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

No worries I ll just wait paitenty...

After I ve inserted the ram it works and it didnt cause a problem.

GörselGörsel

Don't think there's any real difference, only difference is 1Rx8 vs. 1Rx16 which denotes the layout of the memory chips on the RAM stick. There's no info about the RAM timings, but it'll run with the stick with the more lax timing if there's any timing differences. Both sticks are rated for the same speed so that's not an issue either.