Corsair XD5 or EK-DCP 4.0 PWM?

Both for the same price, but there's not much info about DCP. Few mentions, but lack of comparison between this and other ones... DCP has higher static pressure(4m vs 2.1m), same flow, XD5 draws more power and no info about noise - can't compare that. What do you think? Both used, both with res(combo), Corsair has broken RBG(someone desoldered leds -.-), but that's actually better for me - first thing to check for me was is there any possibility of removing rgb 🤣. And, to be honest, I have completely no idea...

EDIT: If this makes any difference, I'm going soft tubing, probably only CPU and 360mm rad(from Fractal S36).

EVGA X299 Micro, i7-7820X, 16GB GoodRAM IRDM X, PNY RTX 2070 Super, 1x Adata S70 Blade 512GB, 1x MX500 1TB, 1x BX200 480GB, Thermaltake Smart SE 630W, Phanteks Enthoo Pro

1 hour ago, siewcu said:

Both for the same price, but there's not much info about DCP. Few mentions, but lack of comparison between this and other ones... DCP has higher static pressure(4m vs 2.1m), same flow, XD5 draws more power and no info about noise - can't compare that. What do you think? Both used, both with res(combo), Corsair has broken RBG(someone desoldered leds -.-), but that's actually better for me - first thing to check for me was is there any possibility of removing rgb 🤣. And, to be honest, I have completely no idea...

EDIT: If this makes any difference, I'm going soft tubing, probably only CPU and 360mm rad(from Fractal S36).

Between the two get the corsair. The DCP 4.0 looks exactly the same as it did 12 years ago when I bought mine. It was very loud, it did perform fine for my loop, but if I should buy a wc kit today I would get a D5 or DDC instead.

Edit: oh the corsair pump is a D5! You can also ask this guy if you want to he has exactly that corsair and pump combo: 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Price of both(used) is for me around 36-37USD, both pump/res combo(corsair comes out of the box as a combo, ek has addon dedicated res). Plus I need to but plugs for corsair. Apparently stolen by customer, who bought and returned it 😐  But I've found 2nd temp sensor, worthless for me(I won't buy commander, I've got thermaltake fan controller and no need to buy anything else, especially so overprice - for just 1 sensor).

EVGA X299 Micro, i7-7820X, 16GB GoodRAM IRDM X, PNY RTX 2070 Super, 1x Adata S70 Blade 512GB, 1x MX500 1TB, 1x BX200 480GB, Thermaltake Smart SE 630W, Phanteks Enthoo Pro

6 hours ago, siewcu said:

Price of both(used) is for me around 36-37USD, both pump/res combo(corsair comes out of the box as a combo, ek has addon dedicated res). Plus I need to but plugs for corsair. Apparently stolen by customer, who bought and returned it 😐  But I've found 2nd temp sensor, worthless for me(I won't buy commander, I've got thermaltake fan controller and no need to buy anything else, especially so overprice - for just 1 sensor).

My corsair xd5 has enough pressure to push through 2x 560mm rads, gpu block and cpu block at about 6 litres/min.  It's also pretty quiet too, inside a pc case you probably won't hear the pump especially since fans will be louder.   Only downside imo is that it can only be mounted upright, some other pumps can be mounted on their side but not the xd5.