Pressing R to sprint?

Houuseno2

My mate and I are debating whether or not it is human to use "R" as a sprint key. I dont support it. How do you strafe? Isn't it a pain to hold down in games like minecraft?

If you mean the key, I am a firm believer of SHIFT for sprint. IIRC if you want to run without having to hold a key in MC, you can always double click W key.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Houuseno2 said:

My mate and I are debating whether or not it is human to use "R" as a sprint key. I dont support it. How do you strafe? Isn't it a pain to hold down in games like minecraft?

The beauty of PC games is that you can map any action to any key of YOUR preference.

I rarely play PC games and I struggle with using CTRL and Shift for common commands, so I typically map them to something else.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

R.... to me that's fine if its a single tap, not a hold down.

Plenty of keys to finetune preferences.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Agree... it's different, but fine if a button press

I think you meant "humane" 

1 hour ago, Houuseno2 said:

For Minecraft, I use R for sprinting but I've activated the option where you can press the key to activate it and then have to press it again to deactivate it. I also use C for sneaking instead of shift