Best Bitrate for Shadowplay 8k

I would like to record ultra quality gameplay to start posting to youtube. As someone who has only worked with upsample 1080p zoom recordings, I don't have any experience with adjusting bitrate. As shadowplay only allows up to 8k30 recording, what would be the best bitrate. Additionally, what is the best for 4k60. Youtube tends to compress the hell out of things so it won't be hdr or anything fancy. I personally don't care that much for quality so the lowest possible bitrate without introducing youtube blockyness or artifacts would be nice.

edit: Sorry didn't know which thread to post it to seemed kinda tech related.

Do you have a 8k monitor? If you don't recording 8k doesn't really make sense here.

Probably go about 100-200mbit h.265 4k60, and about 400mbit 8k30. But see what the quality looks in your games as it can really depend on the content. Thats above 2x the youtube bitrate too.

13 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Do you have a 8k monitor? If you don't recording 8k doesn't really make sense here.

Probably go about 100-200mbit h.265 4k60, and about 400mbit 8k30. But see what the quality looks in your games as it can really depend on the content. Thats above 2x the youtube bitrate too.

Feel free to judge me but I don't have an 8k I just like the over-sharpened look of more resolution. Either way, thanks for the advice I will try it out and see.

10 minutes ago, iajadsfa said:

Feel free to judge me but I don't have an 8k I just like the over-sharpened look of more resolution. Either way, thanks for the advice I will try it out and see.

But you don't have any extra resolution to captures to make 8k footage look sharper. Id just captures in 4k, then upscale in post if you really want sharper. 

But seeing how most people don't even watch youtube in 4k, 4k downsampled to 1080 on the client will look plenty sharp for almost all viewers.