What do you do?

Mr.Bolt

I've been out of the game for 10 years +, now suddenly I come back into the PC gaming world, There are more options than steam? Amazons offering, origin, Ubisoft, Epic games. What do you do? I have considered only steam. Then, it seems there are some games I may miss out on. What a mess! haha

it is annoying to use multiple launchers, but i tend to go with whichever launcher has what i want for the best price, or if a game i want is only on a certain launcher, ect.

Go which whatever launcher fits your needs. I chose steam because the library is easy to use plus searching for games in different categories is pretty simple and updating games go smoothly.

It's a part of life. Unfortunately some companies split, like EA chose Steam and Ubisoft chose Epic. And older games are easier to find on both platforms, but now it's either/or. It's very frustrating indeed. Luckily Steam lets you add shortcuts for other games and software so it's easy to keep it all together. Unfortunately remember where you own what is a confusing disaster. Maybe Apple will solve it lol

Epic games is like one to three free games per week, a lot of them triple a titles. Amazon prime gaming also gives out like free tipple a keys for steam, origin ect occastionally not to mention free indies and time limited titles on their luna cloud gaming monthly if you have prime memebership. 

That said, i dont bother with any of these. Star trek online and Company of heroes two are the only two pc games i play nowadays. I used steam for both of them. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Thanks for the input, it was mainly because of the free games. Its to annoying though. I have decided Steam is it.