What can I do with this motherboard?

Meowster

First time posting in this thread, hope this fits under the right category. At work, we had these ViewSonic CDE5520 55 inch 4K displays and long story short in around December 2021 the display panels were damaged due to a water sprinkler malfunction. I have now got 2 of these motherboards (see the picture) which still work even though water got inside the display. Unfortunately, the place I work had to throw these alright, but before we did I took out the boards to maybe find a use for them. Is it possible to do anything with this motherboard? I looked at the specs and it looks like it has a 1.4GHz quad core ARM processor with a Mali G51-MP2 graphics core (I'm just assuming here but it sounds like it might be a Mediatek or Amlogic chip). This display apparently runs on Android 8, which I can confirm when the display was last used. I sadly didn't take note of the panel, but I hope someone can help me out here and help me hook up a display to this thing?

On the right side, I've taken a photo of what I assume is the power connector, which is labelled POWER and has some voltages written near it on the silkscreen. Would I be able to hook up a few power supplies here aswell? 

It would be nice to repurpose these boards from going to landfill. 

On the pictures, I've shown all the usable connectors, I also assume L+ L- and R+ R- must be the left and right speaker channels

20220703_201505.jpg

20220703_201513.jpg

20220703_201348.jpg

20220703_201356.jpg

20220703_201405.jpg

20220703_201448.jpg

Make sure to quote me @Meowster  so that I see your reply

I love my job, being a sysadmin. It's very fun 

If you know the model of the thing it came out of you can find the model of the panel. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much, honestly. It's proprietary, and it's designed for a specific purpose. You'll spend more time trying to shoehorn it into something else than you will designing a new board from the ground up.

I think you can use them as a single board computer but you need to find a documentation for them.

If you can you can put android 12 or something