Samsung 65” QN800A Neo

Hey, I have the 65” Samsung QN800A  QLED on order for deliver to our new house, I have had it ordered for a while and paid €2300 for it. 

at the time I thought it was a reasonable deal give the 8k upscaling is decent and the anti-reflective coating looks good for a bright room, which mine is.

So the question is, is it a good buy for a long term purchase (current tv is 2019 Samsung). If not what would you recommend.

Seems weird to be asking this question after ordering a television.

But from skimming through RTINGS, it looks like you made a great choice. The only questionable spec is it that doesn't support Dolby Vision, but it supports HDR10+ so.. *shrug* idk, you'll be fine. I only ever watch either Dolby Vision or SDR content on my LG C1 so I don't have much of an opinion about HDR formats.

1 hour ago, Nodefortytwo said:

So the question is, is it a good buy for a long term purchase (current tv is 2019 Samsung). If not what would you recommend.

Your TV supports HDMI 2.1, 120Hz, and good HDR. You're all set.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

So it’s only on hold with the retailer, I could move the money to another tv if I wanted before collection.

Thanks for the confirmation, I felt the specs looked decent.