Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

screen frezze followed by buzzing noise in headset

micahel12313141

my screen frezzes and followed by a buzzing noise happens every now and then, been going on for a few days now and its been getting very anoying have tried everything to make it stop but nothing works... if anyone had this problem befor please lmk how to fix this thank you.

Sounds like your computer is crashing for one reason or another.

To start I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics and audio drivers.

If that does not work then the next step would be verify Windows is running as expected, open command prompt in administrator mode and run "sfc /scannow" without the " marks.

If corruption is detected it will attempt to repair, so reboot the machine and repeat.

If it occurs for a second time with corruption then run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Should that find issues run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Then run the sfc /scannow command again.

After that we are looking at other hardware issues so look into ruling out Memory problems by downloading Memtest86 and setting up the USB for booting to that instead of Windows and allow the test to run a minimum of 4 passes.

If errors are found it is likely one, both or a number of your RAM sticks which may need to be replaced, however try just reseating them first.

thank you i think this worked has not done it since i have reinstalled the audio drivers THANK YOU