Is there a way for me to freeze my screen? Read description

Parzival120

Just to get it out of the way I am 14 so I still live with my parents. I bought the game red dead redemption 2 and I love it. But my parents found out that it had nudity and won’t let me play it anymore. But I came up with a genius idea. I have a quest 2 VR headset if I use oculus link and use an app called bigscreen I can stream my desktop into VR so my parents don’t see me playing it. But the app copies my monitor so they can still see the game on my monitor. So I turn off the monitors. But the app bigscreen needs the monitor on in order to stream it. Is there a way to freeze my screen? I want to freeze my screen on something normal looking like the steam library page. How do I freeze my screen?

-= Topic Locked =-

Your topic doesn't directly breach Community Standards but walks a fine line. 

Piracy, Hacking, and other Illegal Activities

• Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:
    • Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

A piece of advice to you, take the punishment and earn your parents' trust. Lying and attempting to go around them is quite dishonest and will catch up to you.

I am a dad, trust me you will be better for it. I was a young boy once as well, it's better and you will be happier you did down the road.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER