Linus Steam Deck. What's you Latest experience now

dragonuck76

Hi Linus and all at LTT...living the content...from UK so always watching the show the following day.

Re Steam Deck. I have pre ordered. N have enjoyed what coverage you have been able to show, updates constant etc   have you any plans to release your experience to date and how you feel compared to the upcoming ayaneo next 2. Loki max and onexplayer aokzoe 

He’s talked about in on a recent WAN show and it doesn’t seem like he uses it much and prefers  one of the Ayaneo devices. 

According to that wan show steam had the same problem they always seem to.  They can’t make the hardware fast enough, and they rely on suppliers who have the same problems, so even if they’re not having a problem the suppliers are.  So a product roll out takes 5 or 6 times as long ass for other manufacturers.  What this means is by they time they are actually able to release a useful amount of product the industry has seen what they’ve got and moved on to more advanced devices.  They have good engineering but bad follow through with production. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.