Windows 10 - Once again windows is acting crazy for no reason.

Melano
Go to solution Solved by Melano,

Windows 10 is a failing piece of garbage. I have restored, I have SFC'd, I have used the repair commands in powwershell, I have scanned with hitmanpro, malwarebytes, microsoft's bs, and still no issues have been found. I'm giving up. My damn taskbar even went invisible. My wallpaper fucks up still. When I alt tab on one screen the entire BG goes black.

I'm re-installing from a fresh USB rufus'd iso. Fuck Windows 10. Fuck Windows 10. Fuck Windows 10. 

And once more...

Fuck. Windows. 10.

Thread Closed.

Apologies to the moderators if this last post is out of line.

Windows 10 is a failing piece of garbage. I have restored, I have SFC'd, I have used the repair commands in powwershell, I have scanned with hitmanpro, malwarebytes, microsoft's bs, and still no issues have been found. I'm giving up. My damn taskbar even went invisible. My wallpaper fucks up still. When I alt tab on one screen the entire BG goes black.

I'm re-installing from a fresh USB rufus'd iso. Fuck Windows 10. Fuck Windows 10. Fuck Windows 10. 

And once more...

Fuck. Windows. 10.

Thread Closed.

"We're gunna blow this mother♥♥♥♥er up." - Barret FFVII Abridged, in regards to the Mako Factory.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?!" - Eddy (Ed, Edd 'n Eddy), while sneaking Ed out of his room.

8 hours ago, Melano said:

And once more...

Fuck. Windows. 10.

Thread Closed.

I really think win10 is one of the few things that cannot be the problem here.  I’m still going with damaged peripheral hardware be it ports on the machine or the peripherals themselves.  Small chance it’s some messed up driver but that’s still not windows.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.