CPU Overheating out of nowhere.

I am running a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Lian Li 360 Galahad inside an O11 Dynamic. Temps usually idle around 40-50 degrees Celsius and when under load it would maybe go to around 60-65 degrees Celsius (My room is quite warm too, but the AC helps ig). Then all of a sudden my PC shuts down on its own in the middle of a valorant match. I realized the only reason it would shut down like that would be CPU temps but it didn't make sense because temps weren't a problem after I got my AIO (They were a problem with the stock cooler, but never this bad). When I restarted the PC I reloaded into the game and monitored my temps, sat between 80 and 90, and even hit 102 degrees at one point according to Corsair iCUE. Now it idles at 60-70 and whenever I even open chrome the temps jump by 5 to 10 degrees. The pump seems to be working fine. Bios shows the pump RPMs and the fans are spinning obviously, I can even feel the vibration in the tubes. So I'm starting to think maybe the CPU is faulty. I just need some expert opinions because I'm not sure I know exactly what's going on here. Any guesses? If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated :)

12 minutes ago, AJ_Eugeo said:

I am running a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Lian Li 360 Galahad inside an O11 Dynamic. Temps usually idle around 40-50 degrees Celsius and when under load it would maybe go to around 60-65 degrees Celsius (My room is quite warm too, but the AC helps ig). Then all of a sudden my PC shuts down on its own in the middle of a valorant match. I realized the only reason it would shut down like that would be CPU temps but it didn't make sense because temps weren't a problem after I got my AIO (They were a problem with the stock cooler, but never this bad). When I restarted the PC I reloaded into the game and monitored my temps, sat between 80 and 90, and even hit 102 degrees at one point according to Corsair iCUE. Now it idles at 60-70 and whenever I even open chrome the temps jump by 5 to 10 degrees. The pump seems to be working fine. Bios shows the pump RPMs and the fans are spinning obviously, I can even feel the vibration in the tubes. So I'm starting to think maybe the CPU is faulty. I just need some expert opinions because I'm not sure I know exactly what's going on here. Any guesses? If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated 馃檪

Try repasting and remounting first.
Also, see the temps & CPU usage right after you restart, and while in bios. (if problem persist after you done the above)

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 hour ago, Poinkachu said:

Try repasting and remounting first.
Also, see the temps & CPU usage right after you restart, and while in bios. (if problem persist after you done the above)

If problems continue to persist after the above then I would also look to remove and add new thermal compound.

But before that worth double checking that the fans attached to radiator are working, my preference is to have the fans push hot air out but others have looked to have them pull cold air in if circulating another way.