XMP for 2x 32gb DDR-5 not working.

I got a new pc with 64gb Gskill ddr5 ram. Now i tryed activating XMP , which results in a boot loop or sometimes it just sends me back to bios. I researched this problem and the reason seems to be that its 2 32gb ram kits, instead of 1 64gb kit. My question is if there is any way to get it close to the 5600 xmp speed without beeing an absolute oc god? (a easy way for dummys)

We would need a lot more information such as Motherboard Model and BIOS version that you have installed. As well as the exact model of RAM sticks in use.

I have a ROG maximus Z690 Hero.

Bios Version is : 1403 x64

Ram : G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR-5600 (F5-5600U3636C16GX2-TZ5RK)

I9 12900k 

2 minutes ago, TeeSaft said:

I have a ROG maximus Z690 Hero.

Bios Version is : 1403 x64

I9 12900k 

What are the make and model of the RAM sticks you are using? The manufacturer does list any GSkill 5600 RAM in their supported list. This doesnt meant it wont work just that they do not support it. you might also want to verify you have the 2 sticks in the right slots.

Please see below the only supported options for that speed of RAM

image.png.9bb829da5342f84a2a566052d67705e7.png

1 minute ago, littleneutrino said:

What are the make and model of the RAM sticks you are using?

3 minutes ago, TeeSaft said:

I would verify you have them in sockets 1 and 2 and go into the BIOS and see if it will let you force the XMP however, it might not due to the Motherboard not technically supporting that RAM  kit

3 minutes ago, littleneutrino said:

I would verify you have them in sockets 1 and 2 and go into the BIOS and see if it will let you force the XMP however, it might not due to the Motherboard not technically supporting that RAM  kit

I think the main problem is that i got 2 ram kits, each 32gb.(4x 16gb) I did check them 3 times and yes they are correctly installed. Tryed to force Xmp multiple times.

4 minutes ago, TeeSaft said:

I think the main problem is that i got 2 ram kits, each 32gb.(4x 16gb) I did check them 3 times and yes they are correctly installed. Tryed to force Xmp multiple times.

I misunderstood and thought you had 2x 32GB Sticks not 4x 16GB Sticks, if you try to install only 2 of those sticks in Slots 1 and 2, will it let you push the XMP profile? that Motherboard does not support 4 of that particular stick in XMP profiles at that speed. only 2, so you may need to change to a different layout for that amount of RAM. You can view the supported RAM Sticks and configurations here

https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-maximus/rog-maximus-z690-hero-model/helpdesk_qvl_memory