Are there cheaper cases similar to NZXT H1?

BotDamian

Hello, I want something that looks like the NZXT H1 but doesn't cost 350euros x.x
I can only find the Jonsbo mini computers that won't fit a highend GPU (3080/3090)

Intel NUC 13 | i3 1315U2x 8GB 3600/CL16

AMD 7950x3d | Sapphire 7800XT Nitro | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance 5600Mhz CL36 1R | MSI B650-P Pro Wifi | Custom Loop

AUNE X8 Magic DAC + SS3602

AUNE X7s PRO Class-A | Sennheiser HD58X

Schiit Rekkr ELAC BS243.3

Are you factoring in the H1 includes a 750W SFX PSU and 140 AIO? 

That being said there are many that will fit your GPU. I have my 5800x/3090 in a Meshlicious which I'm particularly fond of. Other popular options of the top of my head include:

My favorite ITX content comes from this guy and he recently did a "best i've reviewed" video. 

There are many others but again, that was just what I could think off offhand for popular options. 

*edit*

Forgot about the Hyte Revolt 3! Which is funny since its the most similar in form factor to the H1. 

On 7/2/2022 at 6:59 PM, GuiltySpark_ said:

That's a sweet 3D Print... oh.

I have also a 3D printer 😄

Just purchased a SKR 3 EZ board with 5x EZ2209 and the H2 extruder :]
Gonna print some nice stuff 😄

Tower 100, I heard it has an amazingly bad airflow that it deserves even an award for such a bad airflow.

LianLi A4H20 is basically choking the GPU, they could simply remove that one side panel next to the GPU, or at least make it for fans and blow out the hot air, also make the vents on the side panel go higher so it also covers the gpu. Also fun fact, Dan A4 saw my little sketch I did 5-6years ago on SketchUp and posted it on either PCGH or Hardwareluxx... 🙂 Then they removed my post or banned my account as it doesn't exist anymore. Either way, I'm happy he did a good job, quality wise not airflow wise lol

Evolv Shift XT, I like same as Dan A4 but idk... more vertical... aka Tower go up

NR200, known to me,chimney airlow, good airflow 😄 but not vertical

Lian Li Q58, look nice, no vertical like H2 😞

Intel NUC 13 | i3 1315U2x 8GB 3600/CL16

AMD 7950x3d | Sapphire 7800XT Nitro | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance 5600Mhz CL36 1R | MSI B650-P Pro Wifi | Custom Loop

AUNE X8 Magic DAC + SS3602

AUNE X7s PRO Class-A | Sennheiser HD58X

Schiit Rekkr ELAC BS243.3

4 minutes ago, BotDamian said:

I have also a 3D printer 😄

Just purchased a SKR 3 EZ board with 5x EZ2209 and the H2 extruder :]
Gonna print some nice stuff 😄

Tower 100, I heard it has an amazingly bad airflow that it deserves even an award for such a bad airflow.

LianLi A4H20 is basically choking the GPU, they could simply remove that one side panel next to the GPU, or at least make it for fans and blow out the hot air, also make the vents on the side panel go higher so it also covers the gpu. Also fun fact, Dan A4 saw my little sketch I did 5-6years ago on SketchUp and posted it on either PCGH or Hardwareluxx... 🙂 Then they removed my post or banned my account as it doesn't exist anymore. Either way, I'm happy he did a good job, quality wise not airflow wise lol

Evolv Shift XT, I like same as Dan A4 but idk... more vertical... aka Tower go up

NR200, known to me,chimney airlow, good airflow 😄 but not vertical

Lian Li Q58, look nice, no vertical like H2 😞

Did you see my Hyte Revolt 3 suggestion?