Arctic Freezer II and Asus Tuf gaming MB

XarKhaan

ive read an heard about some mounting and clearance issues with AUS 570 boards so..  will a Arctic Freezer II 240mm work with my Asus Tuf Gaming Pro Wifi II MB in my Cooler Master MasterBox MB600L V2 ( i know not the best case for air flow..) ram is Kingston fury beast non rgb so ram clearance Should not be an issue.  thnks

56 minutes ago, XarKhaan said:

ive read an heard about some mounting and clearance issues with AUS 570 boards so..  will a Arctic Freezer II 240mm work with my Asus Tuf Gaming Pro Wifi II MB in my Cooler Master MasterBox MB600L V2 ( i know not the best case for air flow..) ram is Kingston fury beast non rgb so ram clearance Should not be an issue.  thnks

The question is what mounting holes the board has and will the AIOs head mate with it?  Generally it goes by socket. If it doesn’t fit there is usually an adaptor made by the cooler manufacturer. 240mm AIOs usually fit in cases. In front of not on top.  if the length of your video card is so long it impinges on the space in the front there could be an issue, also it seems some cases of that type have 5 1/4” bays up top.  So the length of whatever is in those bays if they exist on your machine could matter as well.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

15 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

The question is what mounting holes the board has and will the AIOs head mate with it?  Generally it goes by socket. If it doesn’t fit there is usually an adaptor made by the cooler manufacturer. 240mm AIOs usually fit in cases. In front of not on top.  if the length of your video card is so long it impinges on the space in the front there could be an issue, also it seems some cases of that type have 5 1/4” bays up top.  So the length of whatever is in those bays if they exist on your machine could matter as well.

ive got a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, right now top mounted im mainly worried about the arctic freezer II and clearance with top of MB as its a bit thicker  i dont have any drive bays in main part of case  in this particular case the drive bays are in PSU shroud

51 minutes ago, XarKhaan said:

ive got a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, right now top mounted im mainly worried about the arctic freezer II and clearance with top of MB as its a bit thicker  i dont have any drive bays in main part of case  in this particular case the drive bays are in PSU shroud

If it’s too thick put it in front

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.