my games are stuttering so badly

termite_z

the title says it all. so basically it will only happen on high graphics games such as ARK , COD , ASSASSIN'S even in fortnite and overwatch sometime every time it stutter the disk usage goes up too 100% and will be back to normal after the stutter stop but after resetting my pc everything run smoothly no stutter at all but after a month or 2 the stutter came back and i have no idea what to do now my drivers are all up to date already reinstalled my drivers nothing help what only help is resetting my pc put as i said the stutter will be back after a month i've been having this issue for almost 2years now after finding solution for 1year and a half i gave up and stop playing for so long i came back to find a way to fix

here is my pc spec:

gpu: rtx2070

cpu: intel i7 8700

ram: ddr4 8GB 2666MHz

idk what to mention more

here is the vid of how bad my pc performed ( as you can see it takes so long to load it was longer but i cut it out )

Long load times and stuttering like what you showed, might caused due to issues with your storage and/or RAM.

Are you using an SSD or HDD? Also are you running anything else in the background. like a browser, or other applications?

This looks like a kind of memory/storage issue at least to me. 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:04 PM, termite_z said:

ram: ddr4 8GB 2666MHz

Are you only running one stick of RAM?

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

I used to have this same issue back when windows 10 first came out. A windows update fixed it for a bit, then I had to upgrade to an SSD. Are you using an HDD?