Finally decided to try this bizarre mobo

I can see standing on a fence trying to decide buying this set up. 

Things that stand out.... it has a total of 4 VRMs. 1 of which I would imagine for the PCI-E slot.... so it's a 3+1. That's a whole lot of ouch running an 8 core... 

Support. Is there any support at all?? I didn't see a disk, so am asking for that reason. Is there a web site for bios updates to improve stability and memory compatibility? 

And do share results when up and running! 

1 hour ago, Guest 5150 said:

I can see standing on a fence trying to decide buying this set up. 

Things that stand out.... it has a total of 4 VRMs. 1 of which I would imagine for the PCI-E slot.... so it's a 3+1. That's a whole lot of ouch running an 8 core... 

Support. Is there any support at all?? I didn't see a disk, so am asking for that reason. Is there a web site for bios updates to improve stability and memory compatibility? 

And do share results when up and running! 

It may be a scamming mobo at first thought.
But I found their aliexpress store selling a lot of modified processors. Good reviews.
mod processors are involved with BIOS, so they should be able to solve BIOS issues.
Probably it is not necessary to update the BIOS as the CPU is unchangeable.
I just wrote to them about the memory compatibility hope to get reply soon.

Still waiting for other parts to finish the setup.

Love the brandname of it.

I woudn't even consider such a board - Way too plain in so many ways and as pointed out, where is the support for it?
Drivers or whatever else it may need?

It's also a dead-bare and basic board, the VRM's are of the weakest possible setup/config.

I really hope you have some luck with it but I can't see this going too well for too long.

In any case keep us posted on how it does and what-not with it.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Can't be worse than the mini itx intel branded mobo I used that would crash multiple times per day for absolutely no reason. Looks like fun, I'd def put a very good cooler on that thing and see if it allows you to undervolt. I really doubt VRMs will be a problem with this CPU, it's very low powerdraw for an 11th gen intel...