New to pc building, Trying to build an entertainment station for living room.

Budget (including currency):  £500 GBP (but trying to keep as low as possible without using used parts) 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  I intend to mainly use this as an entertainment station for my living room. so watching YouTube, Netflix basic browsing connected to my tv and maybe have it as a backup gaming pc for when people are over and just to have the option to game in my living room now and then. games would be like farming sim euro truck simulator, nothing too intensive. 

Other details

so far I have put together the following

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/SleepingJackal/saved/JFKxgs

I don't want to use used parts as I've never built a pc before and want to be confident all the parts needed are included. I don't care too much about the gaming side but I like the idea of having the option which is why I have opted for the cpu with inbuilt graphics rather than a graphics card. I'm looking to buy parts this week when I feel confident with my choices and will hopefully build next weekend.  My main concern is the PSU I've done allot of research in to pc building and the individual components but still don't fully understand how your supposed to work out how much power you need. 

First of all will these parts likely fit together? is there any improvements you would recommend?  any advise is appreciated, thanks.

Please note I have specifically decided to build a pc because I have always wanted to try building a pc. I used to use a NVidia shield for the entertainment on my TV but it doesn't do what I want fully for browsing the internet and is choppy on the rare occasions where I try play games on it.

Given your build is AMD based I would recommend avoiding Corsair, swap that out to G.Skill or Crucial and from a model on the motherboards approved list.
For speed drop the Western Digital drive and pickup a Crucial MX500 SSD instead (256GB costs about the same as the model you added).

Some things I see here.

Saving costs always important builds but I wouldn't buy that mobo at all. It basically has no vrm or  power phase cooling and will 100% vrm thermal throttle under high load.

Ryzen  has had some problems with corsair in addition to saving some money by getting a cheaper kit of ram

I'd definitely get a m.2 ssd instead of a hdd. That alone would be a massive improvement in the system. 500gb ssds can be found for very cheap.

Ironically if you don't plan to get a dedicated gpu in the future, you can cheap out on the psu. Not in the blow up way, rather it would be rated for less wattage. A 550 or even a 450 semi modular psu from a brand someone's heard of would be a good idea. The save money from ram and psu could go to the aforementioned mobo

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-12500 3 GHz 6-Core Processor  (£193.99 @ Technextday) 
Motherboard: ASRock H610M-ITX/ac Mini ITX LGA1700 Motherboard  (£131.41 @ Gaming Co) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (£58.99 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Storage: Crucial P2 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (£42.30 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 Mini ITX Desktop Case  (£69.63 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Corsair SF450 450 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply 
Total: £496.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-07-02 03:20 BST+0100

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.