Can I image a drive that has no OS?

Go to solution Solved by Livin,
Just now, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Just wanted to image a drive with it's contents to a backup external drive for backup purposes 

Yup, works just like an OS drive image 🙂.

Kind of a dum dum question but I'm wondering if I could image a data/game drive using Macrium Reflect with no issues to a backup external drive and also restore that drive image with no issues? I have been using macrium reflect to image my OS drive but never my data drives.

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

6 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Kind of a dum dum question but I'm wondering if I could image a data/game drive using Macrium Reflect with no issues and also restore that drive image with no issues? I have been using macrium reflect to image my OS drive but never my data drives.

If you mean can you use Macrium to make an exact copy of your data drive to another drive, then yes.

1 minute ago, Livin said:

If you mean can you use Macrium to make an exact copy of your data drive to another drive, then yes.

Just wanted to image a drive with it's contents to a backup external drive for backup purposes, if possible. I believe what you are mentioning is cloning and restoring it to another drive. 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Just now, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Just wanted to image a drive with it's contents to a backup external drive for backup purposes 

Yup, works just like an OS drive image 🙂.