installing previous version of BIOS

Is it safe to install previous version of BIOS because I have problems with this version on my laptop.

Sometimes? This largely depends on many factors. Some boards / manufacturers won't let you downgrade. 

Usually after a BIOS update your settings will be wiped. Did you reconfigure it? Could this be the source of your issues?

1 minute ago, OhioYJ said:

Sometimes? This largely depends on many factors. Some boards / manufacturers won't let you downgrade. 

Usually after a BIOS update your settings will be wiped. Did you reconfigure it? Could this be the source of your issues?

I am facing some kind of lag during boot up, audio cracking ... idk man I tried everything cmd commands like scannow startup repair ...IDK I even set bios on default but eveything is same ..btw I am using HP laptop and I found my previos BIOS version on HP site

12 minutes ago, t4r3 said:

I am facing some kind of lag during boot up, audio cracking ... idk man I tried everything cmd commands like scannow startup repair ...IDK I even set bios on default but eveything is same ..btw I am using HP laptop and I found my previos BIOS version on HP site

That's frustrating. Most manufacturers will hosts all the BIOS files. I know usually they will give a warning if it's not possible, either on the site, or when you try and flash it. So it sounds like it might be worth a shot.

The only other thing you could try is maybe boot Linux from a USB drive, see if you have the same issues? Just to see if the OS could be the problem.