Best Budget GPU (NVIDIA/AMD) to match with 11700KF. 1080p High Refresh

Budget (including currency): $400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Apex Legends, Rocket League, Elden Ring, Horizon Zero Dawn, Discord, Chrome, Medal, Afterburner

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Currently I am looking between the 3060 ($420) and 6600XT ($430)

The 6600XT looks to slightly win over the 3060 in most games I've seen at 1080p.  However I never have had either. I don't know how ray tracing or SAM is on either card,  what features I could get or lose pairing with my 11700KF or which is simply the best for what I'm looking for.  Any info would help, thank you.

CPU - 11700KF

GPU - RX 570 (Currently)

Mobo - B560M-A

PSU - CV650

At 1080p I don't think your gonna see much of a difference over the 2 (most games are likely to end up CPU bound at that resolution). Personally, I would go with the 3060 since it slightly cheaper, and I prefer NVidia driver. If you are planning to switch over to 1440p at some point in the future while using the new GPU it might be better to go with the 6600XT.

Get the 6600 XT unless you really care about ray tracing or if you do any rendering. It's also got some performance improvement with drivers, so the difference between the 6600 XT and 3060 should be even bigger now.