Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MSI Stealth GS66 12UGS-025US Keyboard Broken?

TLDR: Watch the video i linked its only 3mins long.

i just got this laptop a few days ago and it was working great. but today when i turned it on it was acting like i was always press the down arrow key when i never was. to get it to stop i just pressed the up or down key. im hoping its becuz it had Win11 on it and something bugged out cuz i turned the laptop on and off a few more times and it stopped doing it. but i wanted to do a post seeing if someone else had this happen or if i should return it for other one.

44 minutes ago, TankBall said:

TLDR: Watch the video i linked its only 3mins long.

i just got this laptop a few days ago and it was working great. but today when i turned it on it was acting like i was always press the down arrow key when i never was. to get it to stop i just pressed the up or down key. im hoping its becuz it had Win11 on it and something bugged out cuz i turned the laptop on and off a few more times and it stopped doing it. but i wanted to do a post seeing if someone else had this happen or if i should return it for other one.

Could be a burn in hardware thing.  I would want to test if the down arrow still works at all now.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.