Win11 PC Slows Down and then Freezes

For the past few month my computer has had an issue where occasionally everything (videos, games, music, etc.) just slows down for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal. The audio will be in slow-motion, and the videos or games that are being shown shoot down to like 10fps. Sometimes when this happens, both of the monitors will shut off and then turn back on. Up until recently I thought nothing of it, but now every time it slows down... it doesn't stop. Now every time it slows, it stays slow until it inevitably freezes and everything on my screen either goes black, or gets stuck. The audio also makes violent buzzing noises. The only way to get it unstuck is to hold the power button and hard shut it down. And lastly, a few days ago after this issue occurred again, I booted up the system and now it says "To skip disk checking, press any key within (number here) seconds". When I press a key it boots right up to windows, when I wait for it, it tells me that it's repairing the C drive.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: RTX 2060 Ventus XS OC
RAM: 32GB 2x16 3600mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

OS Drive: 1TB 970 Samsung Evo Plus

MB: MSI B550 A-Pro

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA  MB: MSI B550-A PRO  Cooler: DeepCool AK620  Drives: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, 970 EVO 1TB