Open Questions - First PC Built max 800 € - Ryzen 5 5600X + Radeon RX 6600

Kontext

Budget (including currency): max 800 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: most important FPS-Games/mainly CoD Warzone; a variety of games from Assassins Creed to GTA, The Witcher, etc...

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

Hey there,

currently I'm saving up for my first gaming setup, since my Xbox One can't handle Warzones big maps anymore. This is also my main concern, since that is the only online game I try to play "competitive". So my goal is basically to get the most FPS in CoD Warzone out of my Budget. I'm planning to play in 1080hp. There are still some open questions about my setup, I'd like to discuss below.

This is my planned setup so far:

• AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
  • Radeon RX 6600,  8 GB GDDR6
  • MSI B550-A Pro (7C56-002R), probably needs BIOS-Update
  • 500GB, SATA SSD (would be upgraded in the future)
  • G.Skill Aegis DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR4-3200
  • Case for about 70 €
  • be quiet! System Power 9 CM 400W

Open Questions:

• GPU: I plan to get the XFX Speedster SWFT 210 Radeon RX 6600, but there is a model from PowerColor which is about 30 € less. Is it best to buy the cheapest?
  • CPU: What do you think of the AMD Ryzen 5 5500 ot save some money? Is it too slow? The price-performance of the 5 5600X too good at the moment?
  • RAM: G.Skill offers the same RAM for less with only 2666 MHz. A friend told me the MHz doesn't make a lot of a difference and I should buy the cheapest. Do you think it makes sense to invest 9 € into the "faster" one?
  • Power: According pcpartpicker my setup will need about 291W. Should I go with 350W or 400W or even more?
  • Is the out of the box cooler for the CPU enough for now?
  • What do you think about this setup in general?

Thanks for your feedback

This is about what id recommend.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/7WTNv3

1. Usually it's best to get the cheapest gpu since they all have baseline requirements.

2. I wouldn't go for the 5500. It's a terrible cpu that gets outclassed by the 12100.

3. Mhz does usually make a difference, especially on ryzen systems. 3200 is around what id go for for intel and 3600 for ryzen.

4.id spec the build for around a 550 watt psu just for redundancy purposes.

5. While cpu stock coolers certainly aren't ideal, they are a good area to save a buck and can always be added later.