Fake gtx 970 grapics driver

Kalharanadun

This doesn't make any sense. Which part is supposed to be fake, the card or the driver?

If you bought one of those scam cards on Ali Express or wherever that claims to be a "modern" card but is actually a GTS 450 or some piece of shit then there probably isn't any driver that will work right, and even if you installed the driver for a GTS 450 or whatever POS card it really is it would perform horribly.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

-= Locked =-

OP, not sure where you're going with this topic but if you have an issue, I suggest you request help in the proper section but as it looks like you are begging for "fake" things, possibly cracked or illicit software I'm just going to lock this for violating the Community Standards.

Advertising and Begging

• No begging for free or discounted things, asking for donations, fundraising projects, or any similar content.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER