It is possible to adapt an USB headset to a 3.5mm auxiliar port?

TheMurdom

I have an USB headset connected to my laptop that has only 2 USB ports, my mouse is connected in the other USB port, also I have a 3.5mm auxiliar port available and I don't have an ethernet port. I'm planing to use one of these USB ports for connect an USB-Ethernet adapter and allow me connect my modem directly to my laptop, so that's why I have the doubt if I can use an adapter with my headset (it has a microphone too).

Ok let's explain what the real problem is: I bought an USB headset that his microphone doesn't sound good, I mean, I can hear a distorted sound like noise but nothing near like my voice. I was thinking that was the microphone itself but I tested it in another laptop and it worked because I heard myself. I could think that is something with the software, but Windows installs the controller automatically. I was thinking that changing the port with an adapter could resolve the problem but I don't know if that adapter exist and I'm thinking that I'm going to spend money for nothing. Buying an USB hub won't help for obvious reasons. Sorry for not be clear since beginning.

This is the controller that is installed in my laptop where doesn't work.

image.png.1f93c601e95ad54659081bc0d65e2b4e.png