Crash and Blackscreen during game saves and after closing games

Hello everyone,

For some reason when I'm gaming during saves or when I close the game, the screens go black (even shows the message that it got disconnected) and the PC crashes but doesn't turn off.

I've ran FurMark + Prime95 for over 20 min without issues, but as soon as I close FurMark, I get the crash.

I've formatted and reinstalled Windows, removed Windows Updates, ran DDU and reinstalled drivers. I'm at a loss here and don't know what else to do.

I've attached the Dxdiag, msinfo32, and the HWinfo that I captured while running the stress test.

Thanks in advance!

DxDiag.txt Hwinfo.CSV msinfo32.txt

image.png.26b03a0df27181c339f1048e1d28dc27.png

found the problem signature. I looked at ur GPU hottest core temps and it seems like the hottest core is thermal throttling. i didnt see any other problems with it. Maybe try repasting the card or undervolting to see if that helps. 

1621041305_Screenshot2022-06-30at4_48_32pm.png.3f974db75ba3071e1273f3ef83e43426.png

This is the translation for the error code. If the undervolt or repaste doesn't seem to work, then try repairing ur windows install. I can't believe how many times im suggesting this. This is like the third consecutive post. also, did u reinstall the drivers from geforce experience or manually install them ?? if u have access to another GPU, try the same thing with that GPU and see if u get the same error

1 hour ago, killswitch6000 said:

image.png.26b03a0df27181c339f1048e1d28dc27.png

found the problem signature. I looked at ur GPU hottest core temps and it seems like the hottest core is thermal throttling. i didnt see any other problems with it. Maybe try repasting the card or undervolting to see if that helps. 

1621041305_Screenshot2022-06-30at4_48_32pm.png.3f974db75ba3071e1273f3ef83e43426.png

This is the translation for the error code. If the undervolt or repaste doesn't seem to work, then try repairing ur windows install. I can't believe how many times im suggesting this. This is like the third consecutive post. also, did u reinstall the drivers from geforce experience or manually install them ?? if u have access to another GPU, try the same thing with that GPU and see if u get the same error

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Going to try to undervolt it and see if it works. Regarding the drivers, I manually installed them.

Will update you when possible.

1 hour ago, iilmarinenn said:

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Going to try to undervolt it and see if it works. Regarding the drivers, I manually installed them.

Will update you when possible.

do it from geforce experience. Doing it manually isnt worth it anymore.