air pressure

goatedpenguin
Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

The biggest disadvantage with negative pressure is that it tends to gather more dust than positive pressure. If you're prepared to clean your system regularly it's fine.

I just wanted to ask that my pc has a negative air pressure it is fine in the long run as the cpu and gpu temps are cool and don't go above 50 and 55 degrees respectively 

The biggest disadvantage with negative pressure is that it tends to gather more dust than positive pressure. If you're prepared to clean your system regularly it's fine.

On 6/29/2022 at 2:30 PM, RONOTHAN## said:

so I don;t need to worry about anything else concerning but cleaning?

thx btw

Just now, swabro said:

so I don;t need to worry about anything else concerning but cleaning?

Nope, slightly negative pressure is the best performance iirc by a small margin. Slightly Positive is still recommended though since dust is a fairly big concern for computers and it is a fair bit better with dust. 

3 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Nope, slightly negative pressure is the best performance iirc by a small margin. Slightly Positive is still recommended though since dust is a fairly big concern for computers and it is a fair bit better with dust. 

okay thx for the advice!