Best Z690 motherboard for High Speed DDR4

Hi,

I have an i9 12900KS and 16GB DDR4 4800 MHZ CL19 , I bought Gigabyte Z690 AUROS ELITE DDR4 yesteday, and the memory overclocking is just broken... not only does the xmp not work at all (the 4800mhz wouldn't work on my older motherboard either but something like 4500mhz was achieveable on a midrange Z490 motherboard) but I can't even go pass 2600 MHZ no mather what voltage I throw at the motherboard, also played with VSSIAO , dram voltage trainer, etc etc you name it. Nothing works !!! So I'm looking for a solid motherboard with a good memory overclocking that can handle high speed ram without issues , apparantly MSI Z690 GAMING EDGE DDR4 is a good one which I'm planning to buy tomorrow. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

The very best motherboard for Memory overclocking would be the Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Apex. 

That's what you asked for, no if, and, or buts about the price. 

8 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

The very best motherboard for Memory overclocking would be the Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Apex. 

That's what you asked for, no if, and, or buts about the price. 

The apex is indeed the best but I need a good Z690 board that supports DDR4. Decided to go with MSI GAMING EDGE DDR4