Suggestions for a Gaming mouse

Sabarok

I am looking for a wired mouse with 4-6 programmable buttons easily accessed with small hands in a claw grip. I read the pinned thread and measured, and my hand's measurements are small. I once owned a Razer mouse with a recharge stand and an optional cable. I forgot to place it on the charger so frequently that I kept it plugged in all the time and never used the wireless feature, and haven't bought a wireless mouse since.

I am currently using a SteelSeries Rival 500. It's been a fine mouse. While it has tons of buttons, only 4 of them are within easy reach with my small hands, so it's just barely met my requirements. My issue is that I bought the mouse 2 years ago, and the scroll wheel is having issues (it sometimes goes in the wrong direction. I know that it's a common issue, but none of the existing fixes or troubleshooting steps worked), so I'm looking to see if there are better options.

Before this, I was using a Naga Hex. I loved it, even though the button placement would cause physical strain on my thumb. My main reason for replacing it was the sensor was bugged and would frequently place the mouse in the top-right corner where the close button was on a window just as I was clicking the button, closing whatever window I had open. I stuck with that one for many years, in spite of its sensor problem.

Other than the Rival 500, the only other mouse I've seen that could meet my requirements is the Razer Trinity, where I can put a 7 button circle on there. I'd prefer 6, but I think I can manage 7. MMO mice have way too many buttons for me, and I'd never be able to remember that much and get use out of it. Worries about Razer's build quality is why I went with the Rival 500 two years ago instead of the Trinity, but the SteelSeries having an issue after the first year didn't impress me.