Can someone help me with this issue?

AdytzusanUwU

Hello
I recently reinstalled my Windows and this issue appeared out of nowhere

I don't know... the ui or the images with the text disappears a appears... 

a512e06d9afa6cb73d32ed743790d007.gif

Are all of your graphic's drivers up to date? whether that be integrated or discrete?

Could also be that your pc needs to be updated in general, if you didn't connect your pc to a network while installing windows, it could have a whole mess of updates to install

2 hours ago, KhakiHat said:

Are all of your graphic's drivers up to date? whether that be integrated or discrete?

Could also be that your pc needs to be updated in general, if you didn't connect your pc to a network while installing windows, it could have a whole mess of updates to install

Graphics drivers yes, all up to date... all done by NVIDIA GeForce Experience, Iv let it done all for me

The thing is... after I re-installed the windows, all worked smoothly, only after I started installing all the drivers for GPU,CPU and motherboard.... the problem came back (thing is I didn't reinstall my windows only because this problem, because I had it before... I reinstalled it because I wanted to update my windows to the newest version, from 20H2 to 21H2)

6 minutes ago, AdytzusanUwU said:

Graphics drivers yes, all up to date... all done by NVIDIA GeForce Experience, Iv let it done all for me

The thing is... after I re-installed the windows, all worked smoothly, only after I started installing all the drivers for GPU,CPU and motherboard.... the problem came back (thing is I didn't reinstall my windows only because this problem, because I had it before... I reinstalled it because I wanted to update my windows to the newest version, from 20H2 to 21H2)

This is a bit of a long shot, but.
Try uninstalling your graphic driver using DDU
Then reinstall it manually (not from/by using GeForce Experience)

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

11 hours ago, Poinkachu said:

This is a bit of a long shot, but.
Try uninstalling your graphic driver using DDU
Then reinstall it manually (not from/by using GeForce Experience)

Man, you really helped me, now everything works normally aaaand.... didn't know about this DDU till now, this is amazing, thanks ^_^