Hello first topic on the forum, monitor

I just wanted to ask a quick question,

recently i ordered an rtx 3080 (reasonable price 🙂), and i have a fairly good pc over the years (upgrading from rx560)

aorus B550m

ryzen 7 3700x

16 gb Ram

850 watts PSU

the only thing left to upgrade is my monitor i have an old Dell 1440x900, So i was scouring the internet to look for some bank for the buck 1080 144hz displays

and found a brand named MATOS (first time hearing this brand name)

and i just wanted to see if someone knows this brand or is it viable (they have surprisingly low prices) because rn i'm broke af.

Not sure on the brand, but be careful with getting too large of a display(say like a 27") with a 1080p monitor. Sometimes it can be a little iffy with not having great visuals and it can look blown-out

I did a quick search and found exactly one listing für a 144Hz Gaming monitor from MATOS on an algerian website for (convertied from algerian dinari) 250,03 USD.

I would recommend choosing from a well-known brand such as AOC, LG, Philips, Acer, etc. simply because of warranty concerns.

On pcpartspicker.com i found somemonitors with a reasonable price range (starting at ~ 140 USD), maybe you should look there.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#F=544830000,635000000&r=192001080&D=120000,144000&sort=price&page=1

In case my link doesn't work, i set the following filters:

• Screen size 21,45"-25"
  • Refresh rate 120-144Hz
  • Resolution 1920x1080

I hope this helps you in a way.

1 minute ago, ColdFusion04 said:

I'd refine it further to IPS
https://pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#F=544830000,635000000&r=192001080&D=120000,144000&sort=price&P=2

And go for the cheapest - AOC 24G2

That's a good monitor even if it's the cheapest.

I edit my posts more often than not

1 hour ago, zahro ken said:

I just wanted to ask a quick question,

recently i ordered an rtx 3080 (reasonable price 🙂), and i have a fairly good pc over the years (upgrading from rx560)

aorus B550m

ryzen 7 3700x

16 gb Ram

850 watts PSU

the only thing left to upgrade is my monitor i have an old Dell 1440x900, So i was scouring the internet to look for some bank for the buck 1080 144hz displays

and found a brand named MATOS (first time hearing this brand name)

and i just wanted to see if someone knows this brand or is it viable (they have surprisingly low prices) because rn i'm broke af.

Googling Matos Monitor leads me to :
https://matosstoredz.wixsite.com/matoslivraison/shop

And a youtube video in non-english.

If that website is really their website, then I honestly suggest not buying.
They are using free domain based on Wix.com

Unless you really like gambling.
May as well save your money and buy something from somewhere more reputable later.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.